FACT FILE .
Interesting Facts about Education System in India
- India boasts of an education system which is one of the largest in the world with 1.4 million schools, 36000 higher educational institutes and 227 million students.
- The higher educational sector in India is the largest in the world with more than 70 million enrollments.
- Just one out of nine children finishing school joins a college. India has one of the lowest higher education enrollment ratio of 11 percent.
- Indian students now spend $7 billion to go abroad and study in foreign universities.
- Almost half of the country’s population is below 25 years. Almost 10 percent of them or 12 crore are between the ages of 18 and 23. If they are equipped with both knowledge and skills, they could drive India’s entrepreneurial and competitive spirit and make it into global power.
Management guru Peter Drucker had once declared: “The Knowledge Society will become far more competitive than any society we have yet known; there will be no poor countries, there will only be ignorant ones… thus the competitive position of every country, industry, institution . and individual will depend on the ability to harness and capitalize on knowledge.”
- Follow your passion and make an informed decision
- Invest enough time to identify own skills & evaluate career options
- Network with experts and choose the right academic program at the right institute.
- Offer rich undergraduate programs and platform for students to interact with best of faculties
- Create more and enough awareness about specialized courses and its impressions on students career path.
- Engage students on a neutral platform to raise queries and seek answers for informed decision making.
PAST WORKSHOPS .
WHY EXHIBIT .
MARKETING REACH .
Students and parents addressed
High schools, international schools & PU colleges walking the extra-mile
Advertisements in leading newspapers & digital platforms
Days of Television commercials, mobile display & hoardings
days of engaged learning across 5 educational hubs.
Pre and post event coverage across various offline and online media via dedicated PR agency.